All international participants and guests attending the AOSEC 2023, will require a visa to enter India.
In order to apply for the E Conference Visa from the Ministry in India, the following information is required from all international delegates:
- Name (As on passport)
- Father's / Husband's name(Full Name)
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Passport number
- Date and place of issue
- Date of Expiry
- Address in country of residence
- Credentials/ Professional Details (Current Affiliation, Designation & Address)
- A short CV is required from the participants coming from Japan, Mongolia, South Korea etc.
The AOSEC 2023 organizers will begin collecting the above information during the online registration. The passport details can be shared till 31st Aug 2023.
Requirements for applying for an E Conference Visa:
- Letter of Invitation from the Conference Organizer (this will be provided by the AOSEC 2023 organizers to the participants)
- Ministry of External Affairs Permission Click here to Download
- Ministry of Home Affairs Permission Click here to Download
Note: Kindly apply for the E Conference visa only once all 3 above documents are available. The documents will be available to you approximately 1 month prior to the conference dates on AOSEC 2023 website (www.aosec2023.com)
Click here for more details and application process for Conference E - Visa
Here are some details that you would need when you fill out the visa application form:
- Name of the Event: AOSEC 2023
- Address of the Organizer: Mr Mudit Mittal, Organising Chair, 315, Lotus Building, Shivannahalli, Yelhanka, Old Town, Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban, Karnataka, 560064
- Phone of the Organizer/Invitee: Handphone +91 96041 46120
- Dates: October 11th - 14th 2023
- Venue: HAL Management Academy, Bengaluru, India.
- Reference Name in India: Mr Mudit, Organising Chair
- Phone: +91 96041 46120
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.aosec2023.com
- Accompanying Persons are not entitled to attend the Congress Technical Sessions and should apply for a Tourist Visa.
- The application process for Tourist Visa is much simpler than Conference Visa. No letter of invitation is required. Accompanying persons can use the e-Tourist visa facility at the website https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html
- For a Tourist Visa, the purpose of the visit should be stated as Tourism. Mentioning “Conference” on a Tourist Visa application is incorrect and will lead to the visa application being rejected.
- Letters of invitation are issued only to delegates attending the Scientific Congress, not to accompanying family persons